Followers

вторник, 13 март 2012 г.

I love holographic polishes!

Hello friends! What I`m going to show you today is one perfect holographic polish from Color Club- 'Wild at heart' ->>>
Color Club

  
It`s dark purple holographic polish that is perfect even in one coat. I applied two in the pic.

Color Club- Wild at heart

I have a lot of holographic polishes but they are from Catherine Arley`s collection and aren`t so pigmented. I love that polish!
As for the decoration- I wanted to underline the glassy- look of my uv gel nails so I let the ring fingers without a polish and made a little part of flower with acrylic paint. I also put some small hexagon glitters in raws to match the colour of the polish. 
A coat of Seche Vite top coat applied and my nails were done! :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар