Followers

сряда, 25 юли 2012 г.

One Stroke circles

The One Stroke technique is very well known and often used for making beautiful gradient flowers.
I used it to make this design that I saw from Vip Nails Monica ->


Old pictures, as well but I have so much more to show you!

This one is painted over glitter polish as a base. I used only acrylic paints and a glitter polish for nail art to fill the lines on the ring finger nails.
I also made an UV gel ring with the same decoration ->


UV gel ring



I made the same decoration on my client`s nails ->


And on my nails but in different colour that I adore! ->


It`s magenta suede polish from Moda suede 300. I also covered the painted nails with matte top coat from SNB. Love the result!
What about you?



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар