Followers

понеделник, 17 септември 2012 г.

Short french

Hello friends!

I want today to show you some pics of short nails with french. I love the french manicure and on short nails it`s soooo cute!

Piano- french and roses on short natural nails

Here we have natural nails with french and a piano- french and a rose on the ring finger nails. I made the roses with acrylic paints and the One stroke technique. In fact, I have this design but on longer nails and different type of piano and you can see it here -> Piano and Roses

French on short nails with a ballet shoes decoration

This one is on natural nails with gel overlay. Here we have cute ballet shoes as a decoration on the ring finger nails. And the accent are the small Swarovski crystals on the back of the shoes where the ties start.

Both designs are covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat as a finish.


4 коментара:

  1. Very delicate designs. Love them!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway, but please add in Facebook, ThBoxes to your friend (https://www.facebook.com/thboxes), otherwise I can not accept your entry. These Are their requirements. Thanks for understanding and good luck!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you! I sent an invitation to them. Sorry I`ve forgotten to do that. Thanks again! :*

      Изтриване
  2. Thanks for visiting & leaving your lovely comments @ Vitacost US$50 International Giveaways! Awesome blog here! I love all the designs especially the one on 101 Dalmatians. Great job!

    I'm following u now @ GFC & would love to have u follow me too! Looking fwd to sharing & good luck to your entry!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much for the kind words! Glad you like my art! I already followed you, too. Best wishes! :)

      Изтриване