Followers

събота, 23 март 2013 г.

Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave- review

Hello!

As I promissed you a few days ago, I start making reviews of the beautiful polishes I recieved from Polishinail Shop.

The polish I chose for today`s post is from the US brand Kinetics and is in my favourite colour- blue with green undertone or light turquoise - I don`t know which colour describes it most so here are the pics ->

Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave
Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave

It`s cream polish and is so easy to apply.
It`s not so opaque thought and it needs at least two coats- depends on the nails` lenght.
I applied it in two coats.

Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave
Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave


Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave
Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave

Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave

Please note that is without top coat and look at the gourgeous shine it has! <3

Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave

The dry time was good, too.

Overall, I think that the polishes from that brand will become of my favourites!
The three polishes I tried from Kinetics were just perfect- no remarks from me.

Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave

I added Kinetics KP102 Daisies and Paislies over it and here is the result ->
Kinetics KP102 Daisies and Paislies over Kinetics KP112 Top of the wave


If you want to buy polishes from that brand you can do it as you visit the Polishinail Shop. No matter the country you are from- they ship international. Use the code RADI-8 if you want to get -8% off of the products price.
You can visit their Facebook page, as well.


*The products were provided me for review*





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар