Followers

понеделник, 23 декември 2013 г.

Red Sand for Christmas

Hello!

Here is what I chose for my nails for Christmas (althought I don`t like at all how the decoration turned out to be at the end... :-/ )


The red sand polish is from Golden Rose Holiday collection No.56.
It`s sparkling red sand polish with gold shimmer. Applied in two coats.

Golden Rose Holiday 56

Golden Rose Holiday 56
Golden Rose Holiday 56


Golden Rose Holiday 56

Golden Rose Holiday 56
Golden Rose Holiday 56


Golden Rose Holiday 56

On the index nail of my left hand I tried to recreate a watch using acrylic paints and nail foil.
The golden foil I used is from Born Pretty Store- foil No.2 ->



On my right hand index nail I made just a black french outlined over the smile line with the foil.
Covered the decorated nails with OPI top coat.

And finally, I want to wish all of you to have a very merry Christmas! :)




2 коментара: