Followers

сряда, 22 януари 2014 г.

New stuffs from Born Pretty Store

Good evening friends!

Today I recieved a new package with an order from Born Pretty Store so here is what I got this time ->


Starting right away with the cuttest thing on the pic (althought the label hides it)- the blue owl ->


Probably you`re wondering what exactly it is? It`s hand cream in the cuttest box it can be!

Cute Owl Shaped Fragrant Smoothes and Softens Hand Care Cream Balsam




There are 5 different smells you can choose from. I chose Cherry flavour. I have to admit I love all of them, the owls! I want them all! LOL Well, maybe I`ll get the Apple one, too, because the cream really is amazing! Very soft and quick absorbed, it makes the skin so gentle and hydrated.

Enough for the cream, let`s move on.
Next are the nail foils ->


Dazzling Starry Mixed Metals Nail Art Roll Foils Glitter Transfer Stickers Paper UV Deco


This time I chose #4 and #7.

Rest two items on the pic are waterdecals.

First are with tigers ->


1 Sheet Hot-Sell Lovely Tiger Pattern Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker


This pattern is BLE580.

And the last one are waterdecals with zippers- black and yellow ->

1 Sheet Trendy Mini Zipper Patterned Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Sticker XF1268


That`s it for now... till the next package arrieves LOL

Don`t forget to use the code RADIG10 if you want to get -10% discount at Born Pretty Store.
They`ll serve you well and will ship your international orders.










2 коментара: