Followers

неделя, 28 септември 2014 г.

Me To You with Heart- two designs

In this post I combined two designs with the all time- favourites- Me To You.

First one is made with black french ->


The bears are made with the Transfer technique and here they are before I place them on the nails ->



On the other nails I painted hearts and patches over the french.


Finished with Poshe top coat.
And here are the nails, before I made the refill, 25 days old ->

The next Me To You decoration I`ve made before, only this time I didn`t use velvet flock for the hearts, but only acrylic paints ->


Same polish used now- Models OWN Bubble Gum.


The lace is hand- painted with black acrylic paint.
Finished again with Poshe top coat.


*EDIT:

Here is the first design made one more time and this time on long natural nails ->










1 коментар: