Followers

сряда, 31 декември 2014 г.

Blue Sparkling French with Nail Jewel

Hello for the last time this year! :)

I have a few more decorations to show you before the year is gone so here is the first one, which is, in fact, on my natural nails with gel polish ->


As you may know, I love blue polishes and especially this royal blue gel polish. It`s Bluesky gel polish BLZ02 applied in two coats for the french.



But before the french I applied two coats of Bluesky gel polish 504 for a base.

On the index nails over the base I sticked beautiful blue nail jewel using Bluesky soak off UV hard gel.

Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.



And that`s how I`ll meet the new 2015 year. What is your mani for this night?

And here are my nails with the Christmas decoration, two weeks older ->





1 коментар: